• tracking info will be sent to you once the order is shipped.
• hikers: if you are sending to a post office, make sure to put the full address of the post office, not just the town and zip code.
• we ship out 2 times per week. if there is a delay wth your shipment we likely are on a trip and will return shortly.
• if your tracking info says “in transit” but is taking longer than expected, all we can do is wait. it will be updated eventually. there is no one we can reach out to for more help.
• priced in us dollars and shipped via ups, dhl, usps.
• we highly recommend choosing dhl or ups.
• please be aware that packages may be subject to delay and additional taxes and duties at the port of entry.
• buyer is responsible for any taxes/duties that may be charged by their resident country. if a package is refused and returned to sender, we will deduct the duties/taxes and return shipping fee from your refund.
• once the package lands in the destination country/customs, it’s out of our hands.
• please be patient. we can't contact anyone regarding delays. please notify us if the pack has been "returned to sender."
• our warranty policy applies only to packs less than 2 years old.
• we take full responsibility for manufacturing defects. reach out out to us and we will send you a replacement pack asap at no charge to you.
• examples of manufacturing defects: ice axe loop caught in the wrong seam, elastic shock cord not secured properly, misplaced or missing bartacks, incorrect buckle placement, etc..
wear and tear
• we expect your pack to last your full thru hike. reach out to us if there is an issue that renders your pack unusable and we will look over what is happening. we will often replace the pack if it seems to be used under under normal circumstances encountered while hiking. (replacements may not match your original order, as they are inventory dependent).
• we issue partial refunds for smaller issues with your pack that do not necessarily render it unusable. the amount will depend on the defect.
• examples of partial refunds: failures that do not affect the overall structural integrity of the pack, elastic shock cord tearing or coming out of seam, stitches tearing due to improper sewing, non widespread delamination, issues that can be repaired relatively easily, etc..
• we do not accept returns or warranty on packs that have been replaced.
• we don’t offer repairs.
• please understand that this pack will not last a lifetime under heavy use. we have tested and used these packs extensively and deem them sufficiently durable for thru hiking.
• please read the entire info page before emailing us to make sure your question isn't already answered.
• we do not do any custom work.
• for further questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• please be nice ☮. we’re hikers just like you. if something’s up with your order we’ll make sure it’s fixed.
• we answer emails 2-3 times per week.. and sometimes we’re out on trips.
• we do not tolerate or respond to aggressive and hateful emails.
• email us to return unused products within 2 weeks of receiving your order.
• we do not pay for return shipping labels. if we send you a return label it will be deducted the price of the product(s) you are returning.
• we do not accept returns on products marked “all sales final”
if you ordered the wrong size and want a different size there are two options:
• if the desired pack is in stock: email us for a return, send the pack back and then order the new one. we will refund the original order upon receiving it from you.
• if the desired pack is not in stock: email us to see if we have any left from the batch and we will see what options we have for you.
• our pack measurements refer to the length of the back panel from the highest point between the shoulder straps to the bottom of the panel.
• choose the pack that is smaller or equal to your personal torso length. you want the bottom of the pack to sit at or above your tailbone.