main pack fabrics
• ultra weave- the 200d and 400d variations of ultra weave consist of a 60% uhmwpe/ 40% polyester woven face laminated (heated/glued) to a recycled polyester film. this material is inherently waterproof due to it being laminated to a film backing. the high percentage of uhmwpe on the outer face makes it highly abrasion resistant.
• 210d uhmwpe gridstop- 92% nylon/ 8% uhmwpe ripstop. dwr finish on outer and pu coating inside. gridstop holds up well to long term use because of its ability to slightly stretch which spreads loads in high stress areas. gridstop is very water resistant but not waterproof.
• uhmwpe grid mesh- 66% nylon/21% uhmwpe/ 13% spandex blend. we developed this mesh with our fabric mill in korea when other uhmwpe grid meshes were no longer being produced. this mesh is extremely durable and stretches a good amount.
• durable stretch woven- 88% nylon 12% spandex with a dwr finish. 4 way stretch.
• grid fleece- 100% polyester knit w/ grid pattern.
• robic nylon- 100% nylon. dwr finish on outer and pu coating inside. this nylon uses a high tenacity yarn that is more resistant to abrasion than standard nylon.
• 3d mesh- standard breathable mesh that has some padding to it. used on the underside of shoulder straps.
• evazote foam- 10 mm closed cell foam for shoulder straps.
• nylon webbing- strap material used in various widths. mostly 15 mm.
• plastic buckles- used in various sizes for chest straps and hip belt.
• g hook- adjustable aluminum hook.